Wednesday 18 February 2009

20 week scan

I know that there is other stuff I need to blog but I just wanted to get these pictures up so family could see. We had our 20 week scan today. David got time off work to go which was great. Everything looks as it should, the actual images on the screen where so clear that we were able to see each individual toe. It was amazing, the sonographer was really great and explained everything that we were looking at. I am afriad that the pictures below are not great as they are pictures of pictures but it was the best I could do. Other posts to look out for soon ....... David's birthday, update on my dad, new laptop and of course more of Abby.




Profile of head with hands at the chin.



Full body profile showing the spine. The baby was stretching out.



Another profile of head. You can just make out the wee nose.

All through the scan the baby was thrashing about and kicking his/her legs. At the moment baby is breech but there is still lots of time and room to move. It is very late so more posts later.

0 comments: