Tuesday 14 April 2009

Day at the Park

Hi folks. It's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Deborah does a great job of keeping you all up to date, so I generally leave her to it. But, I she's been encouraging me to write something, updating you all on what I'm doing. I'll try to do that later this week.
Today saw me do a few things for the first time in quite a while. We went out, together, as a family to a country in the sunshine! Abigail got to play on a big swing (a big deal, as our local big swing is "broke", and the little swing in the garden is now too small to be exciting, or so it seems!). And got my camera out and took pictures. Easy now!


So, I think this picture sums up it all up. In the park, on the swing, a picture taken by Dada.

P.S. If the colours in the picture look a little funny, it's just because I did something else for the first time in many moons; took a picture with overly-harsh lighting and made it look (IMHO) a little more pleasant on the eye.

P.P.S. What happened to my baby??? How can she be looking so grown up?!?!?

0 comments: