Tuesday 24 March 2009

Cute pictures and another busy weekend

This was the first and only time I have managed to get a bobble in Abby's hair! I was so excited but she has never been keen on the idea since.



She has also been quiet amused by putting her hats on and off. There has been a couple of occasions that she has decided to run around the house with her hat on. This was the look that she opted for just before bath time.



This rain hat was from her Grannie. She loved wearing it and looking at herself in mirrors. I will have to attach a ribbon to it because even the slightest breeze sent it flying off her head.



Here's the wee coat to match her hat. She loves being told that she is pretty, but what girl doesn't!



At the weekend we travelled to my parents house on Friday late afternoon, it was my dad's birthday, JA, Kristen, Brennan and Jonathan were there too. On Saturday we had a slow start to the day but had hoped to go out to the park with the kids as it was a beautiful spring day. Unfortunately Abby ended up with an extremely sore tummy which eventually "cleared" itself by mid afternoon. That evening we had a family party to attend as my Great Aunt celebrated her 80th birthday. Sunday was Mothers day so again was a full day which included a trip to a garden center were I got a border spade for my gift. Yes, I am excited as I enjoy gardening and we don't have garden tools. We headed home Sunday evening so David could be back for work and had a very late night. We are all very tired after such a busy weekend. Here is a picture of Abby with her cousin Brennan enjoying breakfast at Grannies breakfast bar.



That's all for now folks!

0 comments: