Monday 15 August 2011

May's highlights

May found us in Stirling again as David was preaching in East Kilbride one of the Sunday's and it was easier and quicker to get there from my mum's house. We had a great Sunday with our brothers and sisters in E.K. The girls got to see their cousins as it was JA's birthday and so they came down so we could celebrate it together.


Dressed and ready for Church


Aleah has a new trick. Sitting up in her bouncer chair


CHOCOLATE! Every one's favourite



Choc Chip Cookies fresh from the oven, yum


Making funny faces



This is how we always look


Meal times are getting a messy affair


Aleah loves her station


Since our fence blew down it broke my washing line and once the fence was fixed I was so excited to be able to hang out washing again. So I had a DIY day and put up the new line as well as putting a new bolt and hook on the gate all by myself. I must admit to feeling a bit proud!




First ice cream experience.



Trying to get a nice shot of the girls. This was the best we got.


I was working so hard to get Aleah to smile, her sisters were cracking up. This picture makes me smile. I love Aleah's Elvis!


Almost perfect but AJ was fast losing interest.


0 comments: