Monday 4 May 2009

Invalid

Sorry I know that my posting has not been as regular the 3 main reasons for this are that I strongly dislike the way this new computer up loads my pictures, that I joined facebook and all to often allow it to suck the life out of me and I'M PREGNANT (ie tired, hormonal and aching from head to toe).

So what has been happening....Well, I guess the first post I should have done was that on Saturday we got Abby new shoes (more on that later) but I didn't get photo's until Sunday evening due to Abby having some kind of 48 hour virus. On Saturday we noticed that she was extremely tired, she slept 13 and half hours Friday night, she did not wake until 10:30 AM but amazingly she was still ready for a nap in the afternoon. I am sure she would have slept for over 2 hours but after 1hr 30 mins we decided to wake her worried that she would not sleep that night. When we got her up we notice that she was burning up and still very tired. She sat on my lap and cuddled for the next 2 hours (virtually unheard of!). She was off her food and went to sleep easily on Saturday night. Sunday David had been asked to preach in Buckie which would have meant being away all day and getting home late. We decided to see what the morning would bring and decided what to do about that then. Sunday after we let her sleep as late as we could and still make it to Buckie we went in to check on her. She was again lethargic and hot and drank a cup of water before we had even changed her nappy/diaper. We decided that David would have to go to Buckie on his own, meaning that he would be away for more than 10 hours leaving a very pregnant wife and sick child at home! I am pleased to say that we all survived the day. Abby spent the first 3 - 4 hours as you see in the pictures watching praise baby and reading DVD's. In the afternoon she looked at some books and played a little with her tea set before going for a 2 hr 30 min nap. When she got up from that she seemed a bit brighter and had a bit of energy so after nibbling on some food we went into the garden at her request before heading in for bath and bed time. This morning she was pretty much back to her old self play wise although she still did not have much appetite and tired quickly. Thankfully David was off work today which made up for him being away all day Sunday.




0 comments: