Monday 4 May 2009

More New Shoes!

As I said we took Abby on Saturday to get new shoes. Her old ones were beginning to feel a bit tight and I did not want to repeat what happened last time.
Off we went though I could tell already she was in no mood for shoes shopping never mind foot measuring! All we heard was "Abby don't want new shoes!" We got to the shop and managed with the help of a performing circus to get ONE foot measured, we gave up on the second foot but the woman, who is possibly the best children's shoes attendant ever, checked the other one just by feeling it through her old shoes. She then brought out boxes and boxes of the most beautiful shoes but not even sparkles, flowers or colours would make Abby try any on! Somehow we managed to get her to sit down and quickly put the green pair that I liked on her feet. She walked in them a bit, we again through a miracle managed to take them off to change the insole and get them back on. She took another walk in the store and I told her to look in the mirror that was all it took....After admiring herself those were the shoes! Her Dada asked if she wanted to put her old shoes back on "NO!" came the quick reply and we were all happy, (except Dada who begrudges the cost of kids shoes). With her being unwell (see previous post) I took these pics on Sunday.



Aren't they fab!






The face of a girl with new shoes :)



I love the colours



Strike a pose



I'm so excited

2 comments:

Carrie Brown said...

I will say, I love the new shoes! They are precious!

Paz123 said...

Lovely pictures!! Love those cute new shoes!! Best for kids!!