Tuesday 19 May 2009

Pictures of our house

I finally got most of the house clean and tidy enough to take some pictures. I still need to take pictures in Abby's room but she was napping at the time so I could not get any, also I didn't take any of David's office as it is a mess, thankfully I can just shut the door and forget about it and I also still need to take some of the small bedroom as it is in the middle of being converted into the nursery so I will wait until then. Here are the rest enjoy them.



We painted and put down new flooring







Electric shower over the bath.



Kitchen. Looks out over the front garden. We haven't done anything in here.









Back door which we tend to use all the time as it is closer to where the cars park.



Looking from dining room into back entrance way.



Standing at bottom of the stairs looking at door to front porch



Standing at door to front porch looking into hall. Dining room straight ahead. Stairs up to bedrooms, Bathroom and David's office.



Standing at dining room door looking into hall





Dining room. Again we have not made any changes in here. Looks over back garden.





Small hatch links with kitchen. We recently took the doors off as the weather is warmer. One day I would like to make the kitchen and dining room more open plan. (I can but dream).



The table and most of the chairs were left by the previous owners - what a blessing.






Again we have not decorated in here yet. It will probably be the last room to be done.









Living room. Not changed it either but it will be done soon I hope. Runs the width of the house with doors at each end.











Downstairs WC. Painted and floored with leftovers from bathroom.











Our bedroom. We just painted and got a new chest of drawers. Looks over front garden.









1 comments:

Carrie Brown said...

It looks so pretty and I love how you did your bedroom!