Saturday 16 May 2009

Photo update

There has been so much happening but I really don't have time to go into everything as we are expecting a campaign group to arrive on Monday and we (I at least) am frantic trying to get the house ready. Here are some of our latest photos and I will post some video and stories soon.

Abby and Ted on "See Saw"





She is making this screwed up face a lot lately



We have had great weather lately so have had lots of picnic lunches in the garden. One day we decided to have a picnic dinner in the front garden and the following 2 pictures are of Abby eating some ice from her cup!





We have not gotten her a new sun hat as her others are too small so I let her use one of mine. Hence it is too big :)



David enjoying some sun after our Dinner.



Laughing at trying to get a nice Mama and Abby shot



That's better



Trying to put on Dada's shoes



Success!



Abby found one of my eye masks and decided it made a better necklace.

0 comments: